måndag 28 november 2022

My pictures at printler.com

 Recently, I have created more with a computer program than with the camera. Likes that type of art, maybe a bit chaotic in its layout. From the time I was unemployed, between 1996 and 1999, I tried to make some geometric figures using a ruler and calipers. In the computer, the results are much nicer than on paper, so that is where I am now.

Of course, on printler.com I post photographs as well.

The address of my page is

https://printler.com/sv/galleri/?order=score&q=gudmundsson 
















Above you see some examples of how my pictures can look on a wall. If you like what you see, please spread it to those you know who like art and/or photography.

/ Lars

Inga kommentarer:

Utmed min cykelrunda!

 Jag bor i östra Malmö och har ganska nära ut till naturen därifrån. 2 km österut kommer man över yttre ringvägen som börjar borta vid brofä...