torsdag 2 februari 2023

Animals in Scania

 Last Saturday I had the opportunity to accompany my friend Matts on a small "photo safari" in what is known as the "eagle kingdom". Just east of Malmö in Skåne, there are many birds of prey during the winter, and many go out to look for eagles. We saw the sea eagle on two occasions, once on the ice on Näsbyholmssjön just outside Skurup, and the second time at Björkelunda right next to Oxie.

Now it wasn't just eagles that visited us there, but also fallow deer and roe deer. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Here you go!!!


Here are my pilote this day. Matts, thank you!

Early morning rime frost

a lot of white-cheeked goose

seven whooper swan

the deer observes me

Three deer walk away.

Great Grey Shrike

watching deer

Two eagle at the ice

The sea eagle takes off and sits in a nearby tree

The day after I see swan and squirrel.


The reigning swans in the lake

look out, do you see me?

Look at me!


Inga kommentarer:

Utmed min cykelrunda!

 Jag bor i östra Malmö och har ganska nära ut till naturen därifrån. 2 km österut kommer man över yttre ringvägen som börjar borta vid brofä...