måndag 31 december 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So now we have come to the last day of the year, and what do we have to remember from this that soon reached its end? We all have something to remember about that gives a smile on the lip, or maybe not. In any case, I wish you. . .


On reunion in 2019. With the hope that we all will experience an eventful year. For my own part, I have set up some things that will change for your own part. We'll see if I can live up to them. One thing I am almost sure of, and that is that this will be my last year in the labor market. Probably at next year's end, because then I have reached over the 65 years.

/ Lars

Inga kommentarer:

Helsingborg i svartvitt!!!

 De senaste åren har det hänt mycket i de centrala delarna av Helsingborg, ja hela tiden sen min flytt därifrån 1989 har mycket skett. Bland...